Write two essays, choosing one topic from each of the following Sections A and B, in about 1000-1200 words each:
1. Thinking is like a game, it does not begin unless there is an opposite team.
2. Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
3. Not all who wander are lost.
4. Inspiration for creativity springs from the effort to look for the magical in the mundane.
5. Girls are weighed down by restrictions, boys with demands - two equally harmful disciplines.
6. Mathematics is the music of reason.
7. A society that has more justice is a society that needs less charity.
8. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.